Help for Doggies

Donate with WePay

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I call upon the Universe for justice

I call on forces of the universe for justice!!!!  My piece of trash bastard husband thinks he can prove his manhood by killing (poisoning dogs).  What a wimp!!!  For years him and his family have been lieing and causing trouble.  I really thought the guy would be a man and a husband.  I thought we had  chance.  Now I wonder why in the world would I marry a loser like him???  The dogs and I have rights.  These people have been networking for years telling their lies.  Even going to the police!!!  You would think the police could do some investigating instead of just believing a slut who flops her boobs and butt around!!!!  The dogs and I have rights.  We deserve to be treated with respect!!!  I call the universe to take revenge for the dogs.  Please universe kill Myron, Margo, Jesse and Loren and anyone else in family that have been causing problems.  Please kill any of the low life trash that have been helping Myron poison the dogs!  Anyone who thinks it is funny for them to get by with it.  Please kill them all very very painful deaths!!!  Please kill the police who do not do their jobs and would rather buddy up with liers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment